Business Blogging Workshop: Learn to Drive Leads with Your Blog Like a Pro
Learn to create blog posts that resonate with your target audience and generate leads and sales with this business blogging workshop training.
What Will You Learn?
Provide business owners, non-profits, sole proprietors or start-ups with an understanding of how blog helps their business grow.
- Learn several ways to get great content for your blog
- Learn how to create compelling posts that will help grow your online presence
- Learn the 6 Ways Blogs help grow the online presence and increase leads for your business
- Understand why Blogging, Social Media, and SEO work so well together
- Access to a blog or ability to set up a free one (e.g. at WordPress.com)
- Interest in writing a blog post
- Not much, let’s get started!
This business blogging course provides you with:
- Context – 6 ways business blogging can help a business, non-profit or sole proprietor
- How to choose a blog topic that your audience will rave about
- Specifics on how to structure your blog posts for maximum effectiveness
- How to develop a title that makes your post highly readable (and shareable in social media)
- Which components of a blog post are most critical
- Over 10 places to find stunning (free) stock photography for your blog and social media
- Tips on Free Headline Ideas and Keyword Research Tools
- Business blogging checklist (PDF)
Who Can Attend this Business Blogging Workshop?
- Business Owners
- Coaches or Consultants
- Public Speakers
- Content Creators
- Sole Proprietors
A blog is an integral part of the business now a day’s especially online business where sales depend on website and online marketing a blog and business blogging strategy is a must. So if you are a business owner, webmaster or content creator then this workshop is for you.