Want to be a Travel Blogger? Go ahead and attend our workshop!
Travel bloggers are extremely inspiring. Before planning our travel, we all do our research on the internet, read reviews about the place and then eventually plan our trip. Popular Travel bloggers often approached by tourism companies and hotels and when they mention or review their services on their blog; they get sponsored trips and make good money.
Who can join this workshop?
ANYONE who possess a passion for traveling and exploring new places! No matter which educational background or irrespective of what career you are coming from, anyone and everyone can be a travel blogger and can pursue it as an alternative career.
Do I have to blog full time?
Not really. It’s an absolute myth. In fact, many top bloggers run their blogs on part-time basis.
What all topics will be covered in the workshop?
- The understanding and importance of travel.
- How to setup your own travel blog.
- Finding and identifying your niche.
- The art of storytelling.
- Importance of social media in your blog.
- Integration of digital marketing in your blog.
- Building your own brand.
- Discussion on top travel bloggers.
We will also provide a short overview covering:
- Technical Aspects
- Writing Skills
What do Participants get?
- A great learning environment.
- a complete idea about travel blogging and how it works.
- A travel book by ______ (Subject to availability).
- Digital Marketing Overview.
- Invitations for future workshops.
What do you have to bring?
Bring yourself in relaxed mode along with a Notepad and a pen ☺
Venue: Satya Niketan, ND – 21
Timings: 12: to 02 PM
Cost: 2000/- Only