The first and foremost thing that we, need to learn about Email Marketing that how it works in the company to mobilize the current business.
What is Cold Emailing?
Cold Emailing is the very first email sent to the receiver. This process is used quite often which focuses on specific receivers. In Cold Emailing Companies target specific customers who have a specific interest in the particular product. It is like an advertisement in the mail that displays the company’s introduction and its services to the interested receivers.
It is a continuous process of advertisement of the service. It has also been observed that some individuals shoot out the bulk of Emails to various companies with irrelevant content, which is also called Spamming.
So as we know, Cold emailing can be a repetitive procedure for marketers to do. The receiver can opt-out from this any time to avoid future emails from these companies.
Let’s learn 9 best Cold Email:
1. SmartReach: If you want an excellent response to your emails then this the best cold emailing tool for you with its advanced hyper-personalization and advanced scheduling. It approaches all clients like GSUITE, Office 365, Outlook, Mailgun, and Sendgrid.
It also allows filtration of prospective clients. It collects reliable data of all clients and checks their authentication also focuses on the information being sent to the right receiver by the sender of specific interest. It is quite easy to use as it helps you to send personalized Emails at one go to numerous clients which acts as a profitable plan for companies.
Standard Plan: $24 per month/user
Ultimate Plan: $59 per month/user
2. Woodpecker: One of the most used and popular tools among companies is Wood Packer, which is specially made for Cold emails and their follow-ups.
Wood Packer has the feature of A/ B testing,if-campaigns, manual task to include non-email actions. It is considered as most reliable software among the companies. It saves time to reach out to the clients with less time and an amazing tool to connect with cold emails. It integrates with Sendgrid and Google mail.it provides you daily, weekly and monthly updates of your mails. Multiple teams can coordinate with strong security measures. Also, it offers a fast and convenient set up of different contact lists.
Free Trial: 14 Days (includes all add-on functions)
50 Contact Emails Per Day: $40 – $59 per slot/monthly depending on add-ons selected
200 Contact Emails Per Day: $44 – $64 per slot/monthly depending on add-ons selected
Unlimited Contact Emails Per Day: $49 – $69 per slot/monthly depending on add-ons selected
Free Trial: $0 (5 credits)
Essentials: $99/month (170 credits)
Plus: $199/month (400 credits)
Professional: $399/month (1000 credits)
4. Snov: It saves your time as it offers more authentic data of leads, verifies them, and easily tracks their progress. It is time-saving. It provides you a follow-up trigger to track the Email and its replies.
Small Plan: $29 month/user
Medium Plan: $49 month/user
Large Plan: $79 month/user
Extra-Large Plan: $139 month/user
5. Reply: This is the best platform that touches all leads and its customers in real-time. It saves 40% of the time of any sales team. This tool shows you all the points like mail opening, clicks, bounced emails, etc. It keeps on check the activity from the sales team and collab it to Company’s CRM.
User to Contact 1,000 people per month: $55
User to Contact 3,000 people per month: $70
User to Contact 30,000 people per month: $90
6. Hunter.io: this tool is not as much as popular as it has been launched recently. However, it is equally important in b2b. It works in the same like target the specific audience with a specific interest, verify their contacts and company’s data. This way it also helps to convert a lead into sales.
Free Version: Yes
7. MailShake: It is considered a modern platform for the sales team. It helps you to send cold Emails to senders of different company’s. It presents different features: sales email, link building, or PR email.
Omni: $99/month (30-day Money-Back Guarantee)
8. AutoKlose: It is a fantastic tool as it helps you to convert your Cold Email into warm by providing a follow-up option. It provides contact export and import with the lead database.
Starter: $49.99 user/month
Small Business: $49.99 month/user
Enterprise: Custom Pricing
9. Outreach: This tool plays a vast role as it does not only contact different regions but also popular globally. It can send cold Emails and make calls too. This tool offers SMS service via phone and sends more personalized emails to your prominent customers which helps to boost business lead conversions.
You can request pricing on their Website
Conclusion: As we have shared different Email cold tools above, it has been seen that Email Marketing is most important and can boost business through the above-listed Email tools, which will help any business to grow and achieve the desired target.